Monday, January 27, 2020

Vectorize Or Convert Your Logo To Vector In 1 Hour











About:

Got some low-resolution logo and unable to print properly?

Want to have your logo vectorized for printing or for color change with small editing?





Just relax, you have landed in the perfect place. I am your illustrator guy. 

I will provide you the realistic professional image/vector with all formats you need like  AI Source file/EPS/PDF/PSD/JPG/PNG etc.



I'm a professional illustrator expert having sound knowledge in recreating logos or images.

I'm here to do vector tracing and redraw your logos or flat images into fully editable vector formats.

Bring your low-quality logo and I will vectorize them for you within a couple of hours.



Place your order and let me fix all the issues you are having.



Kindly inbox me first if the image is too complex.

Thanks!

Ameer


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good work.

Seller's Response:

Good work is my Hallmark. I just love to do it.

Seller's Response:

Very good work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much It's my pleasure to work with you. Thanks for the tip.

:

Very easy to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment