Friday, January 31, 2020

Recreate Your Logo Or Image To Vector Within 1Hr











About:

Have you looked for a Graphic Designer for "Convert Your LOGO or IMAGES to a High-Quality VECTOR TRACE"?

Then, you are in the right place.

I will convert your logo or Images to a high-quality vector file so that you can use it anywhere without losing quality. I will provide you the vector with source file within 5 hours.(for five hours delivery, please contact me first before order)



What you will get in just $5 :

  • High-quality vector file in Ai, Eps, PNG, JPG, PDF
  • Free source file
  • Super fast delivery
  • Perfect Quality Vector
  • Clean and Clear format
  • Lifetime support
  • Good Communication
  • 24/7 availability
  • Unlimited Revisions




 NOTE : 

  • Please Provide Clear / Good Quality Photos So that I Can Give You the Best Result.
  • For complex designs, I will charge more than $5, but a very considerable price. please contact me first before order
  • I will NOT convert pictures of animals, people, cars, buildings.



Feel free to ask me if you have any query I will happy to help.

Thanks


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller is open to discution and ready to make changes according my requests. thanks

Seller's Response:

thank you.

Seller's Response:

Great communication

Seller's Response:

thank you so much ...

Seller's Response:

She does very good work and fast. Recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment