Thursday, January 23, 2020

Vectorize Your Image Or Logo











About:

Hi!


I use Adobe Illustrator to convert any image, high or low resolution, into a high resolution vector.



I manually redraw your chosen pictures. I create both black and white pieces, and colored pieces.


My experience when it comes to this process includes creating over 100 vector images that were later on turned into tactile illustration.


I can also provide:


  • the .AI file;
  • the .PSD file;
  •  PNG
  • JPG

  • any other one if requested.


I am open to any modifications until you are satisfied with the final product.



Thank you!



Reviews


:

Rinkka did a great job, communication was good and we were happy with the end product!

:

Most responsive seller, very easy to work with! Will definitely be working with again. Thank you :)

:

Thumbs up!

:

Talented artist, very responsive!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment