Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Vectorize Logo, Convert To Vector, Vector Tracing











About:

Welcome to my Gig!I convert raster images to vector manually, I don't use auto trace software. I will give you AI, EPS, PDF, SVG and 300 dpi JPG, PNG files. Vector file is ready for printing on T-shirts, business cards, flyers, laser engraving, cnc cutting and milling.I can deliver dxf, dwg files as well for laser cutting and engraving if you request.



I will do my best until you are 100% satisfied.

Please contact me first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity.



Why me?



  • 10+ years experience
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Deliver within 24 hours (for faster deliveries, please check my Gig EXTRAS)

  • Over 5200 successful deliveries



What can you send me?

  • Low Resolution Images
  • Scanned Images
  • Drawings and Sketches
  • A PSD file of the image/logo
  • Photo


What will I send you?

  • AI
  • PDF
  • EPS
  • SVG
  • HD JPG
  • HD PNG
  • DXF, DWG
  • PSD


CHECK MY GIG EXTRAS

Reviews


:

Seller is fantastic. Excellent communication, quality product, and lightning fast delivery. I wish I could give more than 5 stars.

:

OUTSTANDING! Perfect!

:

Always delivers excellent work to me. Done about 60 projects together.

:

Fantastic work!

:

Great as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment