Friday, January 31, 2020

Vectorise Your Logo Or Draw











About:

**ALWAYS contact me before ordering so we can discuss about your designs**



VECTOR SERVICE:



Maybe you have a logo design but in bad resolution

Maybe you want to print your logo on a shirt, but when you do it, the results are not what you expected

Maybe you need to scale up your logo but it ends up having a terrible quality

Maybe you are an artist and love to draw, but you don´t know how to digitalize your artwork

Maybe you sketched what you have in mind, but need someone to vectorise



if what I mentioned before is happenning to you, then I am the right person to do the job

I can help you become your business in something amazing



it is important for you to know, that Vector Files are the only ones who can be scale up without lose quality



the basic packege covers up a simple text base or drawing and the finale result will be delivered in high resolution png format, plus the Ai source file



to see more about my work, visit my profile

Thank you!

Astrid Abreu



Reviews


Seller's Response:

good very nice

Seller's Response:

great response time and amazing effort of work. I would definitely recommend, I will be back for more work as well.

Seller's Response:

thank you! I am really happy that you like it, it was a really great experience to work with you, can't wait to do it again

:

Nice awesome

:

Fast & good service, very good result!




No comments:

Post a Comment