Monday, January 27, 2020

High Quality Vector Tracing And Illustration











About:

Welcome to my gig

Hi i am Lara.

I am a Professional Graphic Designer, i am an Expert in Illustrator and Photoshop.

Have you lost the Source file and need a vector file in an excellent quality?

I'm here to solve these problems.I will convert your Low-Resolution image, logos and sketches into  High-resolution vector files in a short time and provide 300dpi JPG & PNG (Transparent Background).

You can send your sketch file to recreate in Illustrator file (Ai, Eps, Pdf, etc).





Why you choose me?



  • 100% Client Satisfaction.
  • Unlimited Revision.
  • Fresh and clean vector.

  • No auto trace

  • Fast Delivery
  • After the order is marked as completed any revisions requested is free.


I am easy and friendly to work with, feel free to contact me.



Regards

Lara



Reviews


:

once again great job

:

thanks again

:

great job thanks

:

great thanks again

:

great job




No comments:

Post a Comment