Saturday, January 25, 2020

Turn Your Sketch Into Vector Or Cartoon











About:

             ~PROFESSIONAL DESIGNER ON FIVERR~

Level 2 Seller with 7 Years Experience in Graphic Design



My name is freakyghzt, I'm professional graphic designer with 7 years in experience.

I can design in any style such as modern, vintage, logo, flat, etc.



YOU WILL RECEIVE:

BASIC 

  • 300dpi high resolution graphic.
  • 4000x4000px / 13,3x13,3 inch (.png) file with transparent background.
  • Full Copyright for commercial use.
  • 3 revisions / modifications.
  • 3 days delivery time.


STANDARD

  • 300dpi high resolution graphic.
  • 4000x4000px / 13,3x13,3 inch (.png) file with transparent background.
  • Vector file / source file.
  • Full Copyright for commercial use.
  • 3 revisions / modifications.
  • 2 days delivery time.


PREMIUM

  • 300dpi high resolution graphic.
  • 4000x4000px / 13,3x13,3 inch (.png) file with transparent background.
  • Vector file / source file.
  • Full Copyright for commercial use.
  • 3 revisions / modifications.
  • 1 day delivery time.


*The design will not publish on my portfolio without your permission.



If you have any question please message me first before ordering.



Thank you so much!!!!

Reviews


:

Very fast response times and I was very pleased with his work! Would definitely recommend!

:

Great job

:

Wonderful experience from beginning to end! Incredibly talented and professional artist - worked diligently to get the design exactly as I had imagined it. I will definitely return for future projects!

:

Had a few corrections at first but he came back with it better than I had thought it!

:

Good work and delivered (a little late) what was described, unfortunately this comes with poor communication and bad post support. You shouldn't say "let me know if you need anything" unless you mean it. After 4 projects, and with so many designers willing to earn my business, im going to move on and see if I can find someone else that can provide better post support and values my business and a long term relationship. I'll start by having my first design 'redone' by someone else and call that purchase a loss.




No comments:

Post a Comment