Sunday, January 26, 2020

Precise Vector Tracing, Raster To Vector Format











About:

If your required image or logo etc is
• Low quality, very small in size

• Blurred,

• Non transparent background,
• Need to resize for printers demand?

• on any media like Banners, T-shirts, Packaging?


So you're at right place to get your file ASAP


I will manually trace your logo or image into vector format (Ai,SVG, PDF,EPS) and deliver high-resolution 300 dpi printable files (PNG, JPG, PDF).




✎ Contact me now and we will start your project immediately!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I always come back to Erfan! He is great!

:

Yes very much! He listened and worked to the exact requirements. I couldn't be happier. Thank you again and I will definitely use his service again.

:

Only because of her, we both achieve the goal.

:

The best as usual!

:

Communication was very great and the seller took the initiative to deliver the end product way better than I have requested. I highly recommend using this guy because he's the best around!




No comments:

Post a Comment