Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Vectorize Your Sketch And Enhance Image Quality











About:

HEY,



I'm Syeda Nazifa Tasneem, a professional Graphic Designer. My expertise is in Adobe Illustrator. I have been working in this sector for more than 3 years. Do you want to convert your low-quality logo/icon/image into high quality or want a transparent background to easily use anywhere? Then you can place your order here. I'll do it in Adobe Illustrator. 



You can also turn your own signature into your logo. 



Packages I offer-



Basic

  • 1 logo/icon convert into high-resolution JPEG and PNG file
  • unlimited revisions
Standard-

  • Bacis+All source and vector files
  • unlimited revisions
Premium-

  • Standard+ Color Change
  • unlimited revisions


*Do read GIG extras



Why me?

  • customer satisfaction is my 1st priority
  • detailed work
  • VIP service for all packages
  • unlimited revision until client's satisfaction 
  • money back guarantee 


Hurry up and order now. I can guarantee I will not disappoint you with my work. So please leave a message before ordering. Working in your project will be a great pleasure.

 

Thanks for your time. Have a good day.



Regards,

Syeda Nazifa Tasneem

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment