Thursday, January 30, 2020

Draw Vector For Pet Or Any Animals In 24 Hours











About:

Everything is simple!



I will draw your pet into cool vector art that you want!



  • For the best result, provide me high quality photo of your pet
  • All artwork with a transparent background , if you want 1 colour backgound contact me
  • To add source files,  commercial use , add figures, you can add in additional menus or gig extras




for any question or any request please contact me.. :)

Thank you!

Reviews


:

Would definitely recommend

:

The seller provided a very high quality design, I am pleased.

:

My go to designer on fiverr! Very quick and very helpful with my modification requests

:

The best seller I have worked with on fiverr! Will always keep coming back to him!

:

Very good, would use again




No comments:

Post a Comment