Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Turn Your Any Rough Sketch Into Vector











About:

I will vector trace or convert logo and image to vector illustrator (with urgent delivery). You can provide vector images of any size or resolution, I will convert them to high-resolution images.


Hi, I am here to help you convert your low-resolution jpg, png logo to high-quality vector format. Just provide me your low resolution/fuzzy/blurry/unfair raster logo and I will make it to very high-resolution print-ready vector format.


What you will get in this order.
  • 100% Editable Layered Artwork.
  • Print Ready Vector Files in any size you want.
  • Convert Your Image/Drawing/Sketch In Vector.

  • Recreate your images in Adobe Illustrator.
  • Redraw Any image In Illustrator.
  • Improve Your Artwork.
  • Resize to any size you want.
  • Provide You Source File In Any Format As You need (Ai,EPS,SVG,PDF,PSD,Etc) 
  • I will deliver High Quality work.
  • I will work until you are 100% satisfy and happy.
  • I will Charge Extra  for Complex or Detailed Vector Tracing Work.


To avoid any confusion or cancellation, please contact me before placing order of complex designs. This will save time for both us.



Vectorinarian uwu

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work and delivered it so quickly!

:

Always good to work with

:

I've used this seller multiple times and they do a great job, with fast service.

:

The service was fast and reliable. This is the second time I've used this seller.

:

thank you :D




No comments:

Post a Comment