Thursday, March 5, 2020

Convert Low Resolution Logo Into High Resolution











About:

Hi There,Welcome to my Gig!

Are you facing problem while printing Logo.

Don't worry I will Convert your Logo ready for printing and will convert from low resolution to high resolution with Necessary Required File Formats



*Recreate Logo design 

*Ready your Logo for Printing

*High quality image PNG & JPEG*Ai and Svg File Formats.



Why choose me?

Because of my Awesome Communication Skills;

And above all,

Buyers Satisfaction is My First Priority.



*Feel free to message me before placing an order. Thanks.



Reviews


:

thanks apu

:

awesome work thankyou

:

Opudx18 is very good at drawing icons, communication is smooth, timely submission, high quality work

:

great work again... thanks opu you really do a great job

:

wake up people use this guy ..you wont be disappointed




No comments:

Post a Comment