Monday, March 30, 2020

Convert Low Res Raster Logo,Image Into Vector











About:

Welcome! Thanks for visiting my gig



I will convert low res raster logo and image into vector

I am a graphic designer 5 year working experience in this field .

You will found me professional . I have great command on illustrator specially pen tool. You can see my work in gigs images and video .You can also inbox me to test my skills.

4.9 Rating     No auto tracing, tracing with pen tool

I will

  • Convert Low resolution raster logo to vector

  • Convert Raster image to vector

  • Large  printable file
  • Source file (Ai, EPS, PDF, SVG, CDR,PSD)
  • Convert Blur file to vector

 YOU WILL GET:

  • 100%  satisfaction
  • Fast delivery
  • Manual retracing.
  • Full support and advice on the intended usage.
  • Friendly service.

Not underestimate this

Kindly discuss everything and think before order .I am available for your any question and to give you suggestion

Thank you





Reviews


:

Thank you

:

I had a great experience working with this designer!

:

This graphic designer is an expert! He's very fast and friendly! He makes great logos! I highly recommend this designer!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment