Monday, March 30, 2020

Create Vector Line Art From Any Image By Adobe Illustrator











About:

Hello! Welcome to my GIG!



*Have you lost your source vector logo file?

*Do you want to modify your vector logo? 



Then you have found the perfect seller for vector tracing and redrawing work.



I will professionally convert your logo or raster image to vector. This process is known as vector tracing, vector conversion, vectorization, vectorize.



I can provide:



- low cost

- timely delivery

- high Quality 

- Rechangeable

- fast delivery



Unlimited revision until the customer is satisfied



IMPORTANT:



  • The tracing process depends a lot on each image because every image has its own peculiarities.
  • Many times there are images that demand extra working time, which also demands extra charge.


If you have any questions, please Feel free to order me or contact me for any queries.



If you need any changes to your graphic like shape, color or any other adjustment, no problem I will do it.



Regards and have a nice Vector and Logo



CHECK MY OTHER GIGS



Reviews


:

Super easy! This was a fairly simple request and it inexpensive to do. I'm very happy with the way the updated logo came out.

:

Seller need a bit more time but it was well worth it.

:

He is the best on Fiverr. No doubt about it. Do not go anywhere He does an amazing job.

:

I needed a picture converted to .AI with added outlines on the letters. I did get the .AI file, but it was not exactly what my manufacturer needed.

:

Excellent work, very quick. Saved for future work.




No comments:

Post a Comment