Monday, March 30, 2020

Professional Vector Tracing, Vector Convert











About:

Happy to see you here... 

I am a young and talented Graphic designer with good experience.I will redesign any logo, picture, clip art, line art into a vector file. Vector file is necessary for High-Quality Printing because only vector file can't lose quality when we rescale it. I will give you perfect Vector files for printing and for any other uses. Hope you will enjoy working with me. 



I will provide my lot services free like...



✔   Reshaping

✔   Changing

✔   Source File

✔   High-Resolution JPG

✔   Delivery within less than 24 hours 

✔   100% money back guarantee 

Reviews


:

She is very good seller and fast delivery. Patient, Professional and helpful. Highly Recommended.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment