Monday, March 30, 2020

Redesign, Modify, Fix, Edit And Vectorize Your Logo











About:

Hello!

Welcome to my logo redesign, fix, modify and vector trace services.

Are you looking for a logo to be redesign or fix? Then you are at the right place.



My software design expertise is Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe In Design.

I have 3 different packages:

Silver

 1 logo from low resolution to high resolution
 PNG
 JPG

Gold

 1 logo from low resolution to high resolution
 PNG
 JPG
 Pdf
 Vector file (AI)

Diamond

 1 logo from low resolution to high resolution
 PNG
 JPG
 Pdf
 Vector file (AI)

 1 Business card



 What you can give me?

  •  Raster image
  •  Any screenshot
  •  Low-resolution image
  •  Any link of the image
You will get:

  • High-quality design
  • Vector file
  • Source file
 Why you choose me?

  • 24x7 customer service
  • Customer satisfaction
  • Unlimited revision until 100% satisfaction
  • 100% money-back guaranteed


I always offer quality work for my clients. My main priority is to give the best services required by my clients. I would love to work for you on your project.



Please message me in the inbox at any time if you have any questions and I will answer your all queries.

Mubashir!



Thanks





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service and fast thanks a lot

:

You're welcome

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment