Monday, March 30, 2020

Vectorize Your Logo, Convert Image To Vector In 1 Hours











About:

I will immortalize your logo or image by professionally converting them into vector files.



IN JUST 2HRS. OR LESS



WHY TRACE OR REDRAW YOUR BAD QUALITY LOGO?



Bitmap, jpeg, gif, png logos and images usually prints fuzzy, blurry and dull. In this gig, I will vectorize them and provide you with the vector files for perpetual usage.



Vector files (ai/eps/pdf) are scalable without loss of quality and are ready for special printing purposes. 



WHY ME:



I'm an adobe illustrator expert. I've been converting several raster images into clean vectors seamlessly for about 5 years. I also teach an illustrator class.



If you have an extremely low quality image, kindly contact first so I can discuss if they can be salvaged and converted to vector.



✔ Message me if you're unsure or have project specific questions



WHAT YOU WILL GET:
  • Friendly service.
  • 100% manual retracing.

  • Adobe Illustrator file (AI) and EPS vector files 

  • dxf and dwg files
  • SVG file
  • Full support untill you are 100% satisfied with the results of the vectorization.



contact me before placing an order please



Thank you for your time.

                                                         waiting your order my friend

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast communication. Great work.

Seller's Response:

thanks for your feedback

:

Very fast and efficient!

:

thanks my friend

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment