Monday, March 30, 2020

Convert Logo To High Resolution Vector











About:

Hello!


So you need your picture to have a large resolution but you don't want to spend $$$ making one?


Then you have come to the right place! I will convert logo to high resolution vector within 12 hours



How does that work?
All you have to do is order this gig and ...


1. Send your picture or logo ...
2. wait while relaxing and listen to music, and don't forget a glass of coffee.


Yes, that's all ...





Premium Package gives you overall cost and time savings by
All of the things mentioned above:



  • 2 IMAGE
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 300 DPI JPG and PNG as standard
  • all vector file


Feel confused? Want to ask? ... inbox me anytime, I will answer quickly.



NOTE: I CAN'T TRACE PHOTOS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE'S PICTURES



(money back guarantee if you are not satisfied)




Thank you,
validinochiesa

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did a great job. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Great buyer. Outstanding experience. I hope, I can help you with another logo or another project in the future :)

Seller's Response:

Great work, I look forward to working together again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for tip. Great buyer. Outstanding experience. I hope, I can help you with another logo or another project in the future :)

Seller's Response:

great service, very fast turnaround, very good at what they do !




No comments:

Post a Comment