Saturday, March 28, 2020

Draw A Detail Vector Line Art Illustrations Your Product











About:

hi my name sonia



Do you want to turn a photo into line art Drawing ?
So you are in the RIGHT place and you can put your trust in me 



 
 UNLIMITED REVISIONS FOR YOU
 till you are SATISFIED.


I will draw a vector, line art illustration.It will be providing Ai, Psd, Png, Jpg & SVG ...etc file upon your request.



Specialty my service varies for large variety of your requirement from,



  • Product illustration
  • Photo illustration
  • Pet Dog, Cat or etc
  • Instructions manual / User guide
  • Details illustration
  • Technical drawings
  • Diagrams
  • Book illustrations 
  • Factorizing for anything
  • Editing your Ai files, 


 or just about anything you can think.



It's a pride for me to help you, so let's work now!



regards



soniain



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This designer is amazing! She created a computer generated image of our electrical product. Her rates are very reasonable and she delivered in less than 24hrs. We will definitely hire her again!!

:

Delivered me exactly what I was looking for.

:

Thanks you very much, it was nice working with you. :)

:

Fantastic in every way

:

Excellent work, thanks you!




No comments:

Post a Comment