Sunday, March 29, 2020

Vectorize, Redraw, Trace, Recreate Your Logo Or Image Or Any Object











About:

Hello there! Welcome to my gig of Vectorization,



I'm a Professional Graphic designer with experience. If you have a logo or image in any format or any graphic with a low resolution and you want a High resolution vector file of that to make it print ready then you are at right place.



          I will convert or recreate your logo or Image to a high quality vector file so that you can use the design anywhere you want with the best outcome. I will provide you all the necessary files within 5 hours.(for five hours delivery, please contact me before order)

I can work almost anytime you need. 



What you will get in just $10 :

  • Vector source file in Ai and Eps format with PDFJPG, transparent PNG files
  • Super fast delivery
  • Professional and high quality design
  • Clean and Clear format
  • Lifetime support
  • Good Communication
  • 24/7 availability
  • Necessary Revisions
  

What can you send me?
  • Low Res Image (Raster of Bitmap)
  • Scanned Image 
  • Drawings and Sketches.
  • A PSD file of the image/log
  • Any other files.
  • jpeg/jpg, pdf, etc.

So why are you still waiting? Just contact me and get your order done professionally. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment