Saturday, March 28, 2020

Vector Trace Manually,Vectorize Logo, Image, Drawing In HD











About:

PLEASE CONTACT OR DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT BEFORE ORDERING 



Hi,

I will convert your Low Resolution Logo/
Image/Drawing/Sketch/T-shirt into high resolution Vector as you need.

I will provide high resolution print ready files in any format you want like 
Ai, Eps, Svg, Pdf, Psd, JPG, PNG, etc.



What you will get in this order:



  • Print Ready Vector Files in any size you need.
  • Convert Your Image/Drawing/Sketch In Vector.

  • Recreate your images in Adobe Illustrator.
  • Redraw Any Logo/image In Illustrator.
  • Editable Layered Artwork.
  • Improve Your Artwork
  • Provide You Source File In Any Format As You need (Ai,EPS,SVG,PDF,PSD etc) 
  • I will deliver High Quality Neat and Clean work.
  • I will work until you are 100% satisfy and happy.
  • I will Charge Extra  for Detailed Vector Tracing Work.
  • Fast Delivery is not for Complex Designs

  • I'm Not Offering Any Type of Creative Work On This Gig.
  • I believe on quality over quantity
  • 100% Manual Vector Tracing Work (No Auto-Tracing)


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment