Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Vector Tracing,Jpg To Vector,Convert To Vector,Raster To Vector











About:

"Our priority is 100% quality work within 1 to 2 hour"






Welcome to my Gig!


I will convert raster logo, image, graphics to vector manually for perfection, I don't use auto trace software. The Vector will be a scalable format that can be very useful for web and printing such as laser cut, screen printing, digital printing, illustration, and any other purpose.






Why choose me?


✪ Super fast delivery


✪ Unlimited revisions


✪ 100% MANUAL Vector


✪ Unlimited revisions


✪ 100% satisfaction






What can you send me?


✪ Low-Resolution Images


✪ Scanned Images


✪ Drawings and Sketches


✪ A PSD file of the image/logo






What will I send you?


✪ Basic logo vector AI/EPS/PDF/SVG/PNG format.


✪ Simple, low details logo vector AI/EPS/PDF/SVG/PNG format.


✪ Complex logo vector please contact me.






Available Embroidery files for $10: pes, jef, xxx, dst, exp, Dxf, dwg.






Note: Each image is not equal. Every image has different levels of details. so, if your image or work is complex, I will have to charge more depending on the complexity of the image. So, for a better result please contact before spot orders for complex pictures.


Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work. Highly satisfied. Good communication & understanding I Recommend

Seller's Response:

One of my great buyer. Very cooperative. Stay Blessed :)

:

very fast and efficient easy communication style

:

thank you so much. great experience

:


No comments:

Post a Comment