Monday, March 30, 2020

Professional Vector Tracing In 3 Hours











About:

Welcome to my Vector Tracing Service!! I can vectorize any inferior kind( logo, Image, Icon, Screen Shot, Scan Copy) file to a high-resolution VECTOR file.



Why you Choose me:



  • Good Communication.
  • Manual Tracing with using adobe illustrator.
  • Fast Delivery.
  • Professional Quality work.
  • 100% satisfaction.  


I will accept



  • Bitmaps
  • Low-resolution file
  • Screenshots.
  • Icons
  • Scan Copy
  • Sketches 
  • Image files


I will provide:

  • High resolution (300dpi) JPG and PNG.
  • Adobe Illustrator File (.AI)
  • .EPS
  • .PDF
  • .SVG
  • .CDR
  • Color Change


What you will get



  • Editable Layered Artwork.
  • Print Ready Vector Files in any size you want.
  • Convert Your Image/Drawing/Sketch In Vector.

  • Recreate your images in Adobe Illustrator.
  • Redraw Any Logo/image In Illustrator.
  • Improve Your Artwork
  • Resize to any size you want.
  • Provide You Source File In Any Format As You need (Ai,EPS,SVG,PDF,PSD,TIFF,Etc) 
  • I will deliver High Quality work.
  • I will work until you are 100% satisfied and happy.
  • I will Charge Extra  for Complex or Detailed Vector Tracing Work.
  • Fast Delivery is not for Complex Design


Want to contact before you place an order? Send me a message with your information. 

Or you can directly order with attachment. 



ORDER NOW PLEASE!!! 



Kind Regards!

Grace gfx.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

despite a little communication issue due to technical details the outcome was great. would reccomend. I set the same tast to four people and this is by far the best.

:

2nd time using your services. Thank you so much

:

Awesome work. Thank you!

:

byyyeghh by as Gushue see s huge uhhu y see yiwyyywwyab GB uuuuusssuu as iy

:

She is very efficient




No comments:

Post a Comment