Monday, March 30, 2020

Redraw Or Vectorize Any Pictures, Logo Etc











About:

  Do you have low resolution images? Sketch? Logo? Or your images have a lot of Watermarks? 

 

THEN WELCOME TO MY GIG!

 

I'm Darain and I will do manual vector tracing of your images to deliver you optimum quality images within 5 to 16 hours!

 

I will trace images/design or anything and will provide the files with fast delivery in a basic order with unlimited revision! As I preferred quality and care for your need.

 

I can provide:

AI

EPS

PDF

SVG

CDR

PSD

JPG

PNG

Print Ready File

Colour Change

and more.

 

I could be your choice because

1. I will provide unlimited revision.

2. 5-16 Hours Fast delivery.

3. Quality and Accuracy guaranteed.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very impressive...job done as I said to Darain keep it up will hire you again . high recommended

:

It was great experience to work with him. He trusted me and given me my first order on fiverr. It feels good that he loves my work. Thank you very much and would love to hear from you in future!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment