Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Trace To Vector Image And Can Design Logo, Brochure, Banner











About:

About This Gig


Kindly contact before you order

If you have your own designs like hand-drawing or draft of your personal items that needs to digitize and turn it into vector and tracing design, then you come at the right person. Here, I can help you improved your designs using CORELDRAW as my field of expertise when it comes in lay-outing, tracing and designing. I will charge extra offer or extra gig starting from $25. 



File Formats depends on the request you will received once orders done: EPS, JPG, PNG, TIFF, PDF, SVG & more.



ORIGINAL FILE FORMAT to be sent or your editable format (Extra Gig applied): CDR, AI & more



Why ME? because I'm ...

- 100% customer service support before and after the order is made.

- 100% work the job alone and no other connections to do the job.

- 100% deliver on time and I'm always online, so you can contact me anytime.

- 100% deliver your order for vector and tracing job on high quality or high resolutions.

- 100% guarantee that you will get what you requested.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you! My daughter have few more sketches she wants to make it into digital format. I will have Naeem’s service few more time in future. Superb job!

:

Thanks Sir, awesome client, very easy to understand requirements

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment