Monday, March 30, 2020

Redraw And Convert To Vector Within 12 Hours











About:

I will give you the original AI/EPS/PDF with a high resolution PNG, JPEG. 

I am totally new here. But I am experienced in vector graphics. So, to make a good portfolio, I will give you quality products. You can rely on me. Feel free to ask me anything you are unsure about, just send me a message before ordering.

 Unlike other gigs on fiverr I'm offering a full service for just $5 : ai, eps, pdf, JPG, PNG 

You will get unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied.

Reviews


:

Fantastic communication. Quality work - I spotted something a little off and it was fixed immediately. Final deliverable was exactly as requested and all was super fast. Will absolutely use again and I highly recommend!

:

Great work!

:

Awesome work!! Really glad to have worked with her!

:

It was great.

:

great to deal with!




No comments:

Post a Comment