Sunday, March 29, 2020

Vector Tracing Logo Redesign Raster To Vector











About:

Hello Welcome to the Vector Word !!I can vectorize any inferior kind( logo, Image, Icon, Screen Shot, Scan Copy) file to high resolution VECTOR file. I will do unlimited revisions on your file until your full satisfaction. I do believe in quality work. So I will provide you a quality work, you can adjust it to any size you want and it is ready to printing on t-shirt, flyer, banner, business card etc.

I am experienced graphic designer doing vector tracing manually using adobe illustrator. I will provide you files editable, print ready, perfect scale and full compatible. 

Why you Choose me:
  • Good Communication.
  • Manual Tracing with using adobe illustrator.
  • Fast Delivery.
  • Professional Quality work.
  • 100% satisfaction.  
Which File i will vectorize 

  • Low resolation file
  • screen shot. 
  • icon
  • Scan Copy
  • Sketch 
  • Image file 
I will provide:

  • High resolution (300dpi) JPG and PNG.
  • Adobe Illustrator File (.AI)
  • .EPS
  • .PDF.
  • Color Change


NOTE: It will be better if you message me before the order. PRICE WILL VARY ACCORDING TO YOUR IMAGE/Sketch/Logo's Complexity. 

IF YOU WANT SPECIFIC FONT YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE ME THE FONT.

Thank You 



Neil Junior

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good service

Seller's Response:

:") Don't know why I got 4* . did everything he told me . But whatever

Seller's Response:

Solid work by this artist! Fast turnaround, attention to detail!

Seller's Response:

Very pleased and amazed with the output! He was very patient and nice to instruct us on how to transfer the clips and all of that. 10/10 will recommend.

:

<3 <3 It's been a pleasure to work with you T_T




No comments:

Post a Comment