Saturday, March 28, 2020

Convert PSD To Editable Eps, Photoshop To Eps, Psd To Eps Or Eps To Psd











About:

         One of the defects of making a design in Photoshop is that you can't save it as an editable EPS ( ENCAPSULATED POSTSCRIPT). Which makes it not possible to be editable in other Design programmes. 

         Same is also the case when you are importing an EPS file into Photoshop. It flattens it and make it uneditable.

         Both problems is what am here to help you solve. I convert from PSD to eps and from eps to Photoshop preserving the layers. 

 PLEASE NOTE: I do not convert a single file more than 100 MB in size. This is because it takes much time to load in my PC. 

       If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me I'll reply swiftly.



                      Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great quality work at a great price! Will use again!

:

Great job!

:

Very fast!

:

Needed someone to recreate a file for me in Illustrator.

:

Did exactly what I needed in a very short timeframe




No comments:

Post a Comment