Monday, March 30, 2020

Edit, Vectorize Your Logo In 2 To 12 Hours











About:

Welcome,

My name is Dedy and I'm an Adobe Illustrator enthusiast with the pen tool as my specialty. I set a high standard service to deliver a high-quality tracing result, impacting the business of my clients & make myself proud.



SERVICES:

Vectorize, recolor, make a transparent background, change the text to your existing logo.



NOT TO DO LIST:

  • Nudity
  • Mascot, skeleton or horror themes
  • I don't provide portrait and painting vectorizing


VALUES:

  • Fast delivery
  • Good communication skill
  • High-resolution file in 300 dpi
  • Transparent background file in PNG
  • Perfectly scalable / vectorize in Ai, EPS, PDF
  • Clean and precise results


Feel free to message me before ordering

Best Regards,

Dedy

Reviews


:

I would've have preferred more communication, but the final product was what I was expecting.

:

Thanks! Super fast!!

:

Awesome Job

:

Thank you for your fast delivery!

:

Super fast and just as requested




No comments:

Post a Comment