Saturday, March 28, 2020

Manually Vector Tracing, Convert To Vector, Logo, Image Or Drawing In HD











About:

 Welcome to my Vector Tracing Service!  Convert IMAGE to high-quality VECTOR FORMAT



DO YOU HAVE A LOW-RESOLUTION LOGO/IMAGE?


I will convert your LOGO / IMAGE / SYMBOL to VECTOR FORMAT (EPS, AI, PDF  ) and Bitmap files like (BMP, JPG, PNG, TIF). Only vector format files are SCALABLE so you adjust the file to any size you want so it is ready for printing on business cards, flyers, etc. I will do unlimited revisions on your file until your full satisfaction. I do believe in quality work also.





Why you Choose me:
  • Good Communication.
  • Manual Tracing with using adobe illustrator.
  • Fast Delivery.
  • Professional Quality work.
  • 100% satisfaction.




➤What do I need for work?


Low-resolution images
Sketch of your design
Screenshot of your image
Blurred & pixelated images
Link for the image
PSD, jpg, png, gif, pdf or any format



Want to contact before placing an order? please send me a message with your information. 

Or you can directly order with attachment. 

Thanks for your valuable to read the gig description

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did a great job. Above expectations!

:

Great Buyer. Thank you

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment