Sunday, March 29, 2020

Transform To Vector, Vector Tracing Logo Or Vectorise Image











About:

Warm Welcome,

I will transform any low quality images, sketches, icons, Screen shots or Scanned Copies) to high quality (HD) Vector.  The formats that I can produce are ( AI, EPS, SVG, JPG, PNG, PDF,TIFF etc.) every single file will be in extremely good quality .

What will I provide :

+ Manual Vector Transformation

+ High Quality Work 

+ Commitment

+ Logo Transparency ( format PNG ) 

+ Fastest Delivery



Extensions


AI , SVG, JPG, PNG, PDF, CDR, EPS, DXF, PSD, GIF, TIFF

 

What I need From you :



I will ask you to send me your image

 

Delivery as per Package

 



++++++ ++++++ ++++++ ++++++  IMPORTANT ++++++ ++++++ ++++++ ++++++

 

- Kindly get in touch for any urgent or rush delivery before placing order

- This Gig is made for the transformation of simple images or logos, for anything that comes under complex image , kindly contact before placing any order

 



Stay Blessed

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment