Saturday, March 28, 2020

Vector Your Typography Sketch Or Recreate A Logo For You











About:

Do you have a typography/hand-drawn sketch you'd like to have in vector or a logo you'd like to recreate?

This gig is perfect for that.


Please visit the link below to view my full portfolio.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itsjerryokolo/


Here's what you get when you order this gig.



Basic Package - $15

You get super high resolution files of your sketch.

JPEG & PNG(Transparent)

Turnaround time - 24hrs

Revisions - 3



Standard Package - $30

You get super high resolution files of your sketch.

JPEG & PNG(Transparent)

Vector File

Turnaround time - 24hrs

Revisions - 5



Premium Package - $40

You get super high resolution JPEG & PNG(Transparent) files of your sketch as well as the vector file.

Turnaround time - 24hrs

Revisions - Unlimited



I'd like to have a conversation with you before you order.

Please send me a message.

Thanks a lot



Reviews


:

This artist deserves an award in patience. I had a rough idea of what I wanted, he worked with me tirelessly to tweak and alter the design until I was happy, and I am VERY happy with what was delivered.

:

A++ Work. Always on time. Always delivers quality. Will work with you to get it right. Thank you. Will use again and again.

:

Jeff was patient and designed exactly what I had in mind! Would highly recommend!

:

very talented. Later I will return to work with him.

:

worked with us til it was perfect




No comments:

Post a Comment