Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Vectorize,Redraw Your Logo,Image Into Vector











About:

Hi! Welcome to my gig



I will convert your low-resolution logo or image into a vector format. if your original vector file is lost and you have a raster file then, I will change the raster image into a high-resolution vector. 

I will do manually vector tracing that gives more effective results.



What will you receive:

  • Source file(EPS,AI,PDF)
  • High-resolution vector file 
  • Print-ready vector file(300+dpi)


Why trust me:

  • Manual vector tracing 
  • High-quality professional work
  • Express delivery less than 24 hour
  • 100% money-back guarantee 
  • unlimited revisions


Vector tracing | vectorize | jpg to vector | png to vector | redraw



NOTE: Complex work needs more effort and sufficient time and thus cost may be varies depending on image complexity 



Please contact me before placing your order 



Best regards 

Arjun



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment