Monday, March 30, 2020

Turn Your Sketch Or Drawing Into A Clean Vector Artwork











About:

I will turn Your sketch or drawing into a high resolution Artwork!



You can send me a scannend image, photo or sketch of your work.

I will vectorize it, using adobe Illustrator. 

You can easily resize or make adjustments.



For complex images, please contact me first. The price depends on the image complexity.



If you have any questions, feel free to contact me...



Do you like this gig? Don't forget to add me to your favorites


Check out my REVIEWS: https://www.fiverr.com/tinac88



Greetz Tina



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job on the first try!

:

Great seller. Got my vector, no revision needed. I will place more orders as I go. Thanks a bunch, Tina!

:

Amazing work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:

Thank you so much!!

:

Excellent job and great experience working with her as a designer for what I was looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment