Friday, March 27, 2020

Vector Tracing Your Image And Logo, Convert To Vector, Trace











About:

Hi, I am Lupas I can make your file in VECTOR, CONVERT IT TO VECTOR, READY FOR PRINT , CNC for laser cut, ENGRAVING, COLOR SEPARATION. etc. 

VECTORIZE=MAKE HIGH RESOLUTION (ready for print) 



I can also create any logo or Illustrations. 





I CAN DELIVER 

  • High Quality ready for print files.
  • Source files.
  • Package of files Ai , PDF, GIF, EPS, SVG, AIT, JPG, DST, DXF, CDR, JPG, PNG, HD ready for print files, PSD layered.       -RECOMMENDED  For free




You can send me any?



Any low quality (file, logo, illustration, drawing)  In any format 



Unlimited revision until the customer is satisfied.



Feel free to contact me for any information



If you need any changes to your graphic like shape, color or any other adjustment, no problem i will do it.



Regards and have a nice Vector and Logo



CHECK MY OTHER GIGS

Reviews


:

Extremely grateful I found him on Fiverr. Got the job done quickly and provided multiple variations. Exactly what I asked for. Thank you. Will definitely work with him again. Great product, high quality!

:

Working with Lupascuionut24 was a great experience. He demonstrated creativity and was easy to work with in terms of revisions. I highly recommend this seller!

:

This is my second time using him, and he is awesome!! Thank you so much for your print response and getting the Job done so quickly!! your the best !! I highly recommend him you won't be disappointed

:

Completed satisfied. Skilled as his craft, quick communication and always on-time delivery. I will be ordering again. Thank you so much.

:

Lupascu was very responsive and went the extra mile to ensure my project was completed to my liking. This is at least my fourth time working with Lupascu and there is a reason I keep coming back.




No comments:

Post a Comment