Thursday, March 5, 2020

Convert To Vector , Vector Tracing, Logo , Image, Graphic To Vector, Redraw











About:

Welcome to my Gig!!!



I am having about 3 years of experience in adobe Illustrator and Vector Tracing. I can convert,trace your pixelated,bad graphic,sketch or photo into sharp vector editable graphic in professional/manual way.

I use Adobe Illustrator for my work so No Auto Trace softwares. Manual Work and 100 Percent Satisfaction Gurrantted



Formats I accept are JPG, PNG PSD,AI or any Image format you can provide.



Output Files : AI, EPS, SVG or any format your want can be delivered which will be discussed in inbox before Order.



I will provide Fully Editable Vector Files for Multi Purpose.



What Makes me Diffrent from Others.



  •     100 Percent Satisfaction or Cancel Order.
  •     Unlimited Revisions are Provided For Client Satisfaction
  •     Manual Vectorise No Auto Trace.
  •     You will Get What you Ordered.
  •     Delivery On Time.
  •     Full Support From Start To End
    

    Now No Old graphics will be there When I'm Here.



IMPORTANT :



Inbox be Before Giving Order So we can discuss about Project in detail and Cost according to it.

Reviews


:

yes it was good

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment