Sunday, March 1, 2020

Manually Vector Trace Your Logo,Image, And Drawing In HD











About:

Want to make your images alive once again, I am here to help you



I will convert your low-resolution jpg, png logo or your drawing art into high quality vector format.i do not use image tracing tool, rather I vector images manually.



what will I provide?

✔ Revisions until you are satisfied

✔ Fast respond time on revisions and inquiries

✔ PNG, PDF, Jpeg format high resolution / 3000x3000 pix. 300 dpi

✔ Change and modify colors

✔ Sharpen, edit, add or remove text

✔ Trim, Crop, Correct your image

✔ Make background transparent

✔ Print ready & organized files

✔ 100% Commercial use

✔ 100% Money Back Guarantee

Please contact me before placing an order.



Kind Regard,

Maria B.













Reviews


:

Got this job done within 2 hours as promised! Worked quickly to make revisions. Thank you!

:

She was very good with a really good eye for detail. Shame I only found her now. I will definitely return.

:

Smooth and easy!

:

Great job thanks

:

Very communicative and friendly. Had issues related to the specs needed for the print file, but was always happy to make changes.




No comments:

Post a Comment