Sunday, March 1, 2020

Vector Illustrate Anything











About:

Hello! Welcome to my GIG!



Are you looking for A graphics Designer ?

Do you need vecotrized, vector trace, any type of graphics you want to make vector?

Please contact with me. I m here to help you with your work. 

What you will get :

I will professionally convert your logo or raster image to vector. This process is also known as vector tracing, vector conversion or vectorization.

For a basic order ($5) you will get:

  • 1 FREE vector source files (between AI, EPS, PDF, and SVG) + 1 HD PNG image.
  • Deliver within 24hr  (for faster deliveries).
  • Unlimited revision .

I will provide : 

  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • CDR
  • DXF
  • PSD
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PRINT READY DOCUMENTS
  • and more.

Why Choose me :

  1. I am a fast and quick worker.
  2. I work with 100% satisfaction.
  3. Quality of work.
  4. I will not wast of your time. 
  5. I'll never deliver a vector that you don't want.

Note: 

  • The tracing process depends  a lot on each image, because every image has its own peculiarities.
  • Many times there are complex images that demands extra working time, which also demands extra charge.

✔ 100% money back guarantee.

FREE SOCIAL MEDIA USE.

please contact me before order!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast service. Great job! Thanks

Seller's Response:

Fast response and turnaround.

:

I gave Timir my vision, he asked a couple of follow up questions and gave me exactly what I wanted. His communication skills were exceptional and very quick. My finish product is professional and mimics my personality. I can't see using anyone else but Timir moving forward. I recommend his services

:

Good effort. Thanks again. I will be placing order's as they come in!

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment