Monday, March 2, 2020

Vector Tracing Redraw Logo Illustration For You











About:

Are you looking for best vector tracing service?
Yes! You are at right person. Because I am full time graphic designer with lots of vector trace experience.


THE FACILITIES YOU WILL GET FROM ME:
- High resolution vector of raster logo or image
- Manual tracing by hand.
- Free source file
- 24/7 online support
- Unlimited revision
- Fastest delivery
- Full editable file
- Sharp and clean vectors


MY BENEFITS:
  • Stunning and Professional vector service
  • 100% High Quality on market
  • Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied
  • VIP customer service
  • 24 hours availability as I am full time graphic designer
  • Ready Print File (AI, EPS, PSD, PDF and JPG file)


MY SERVICES:
  • Vector Tracing
  • Food Menu
  • Logos
  • Event, Party, Club, Business Flyer and many more
  • Poster design
  • Brochure ( Bi-fold / Tri-Fold)
  • Business Cards
  • Social Media Poster
  • Banners
  • Invitation
  • & ALL TYPE OF GRAPHIC WORK


WHY I AM DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS?
  • Innovative and Professional Art
  • 3 hours Delivery
  • VIP customer support




If you need any kind of help, feel free to contact me. I will try my best to 
help you out.


Best Regards,
Rayhan Shapnil

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and efficient. He worked with me to get it right. Excellent work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for working with me. ^_^

Seller's Response:

simple communication, although my tech speak is not good, he understood exactly what i needed and delivered an option i hadn't considered, which ended up what we used in the end. easy to work with! recommend without reservation.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your nice feedback. I would like to work for you again. ^_^

Seller's Response:

Having great experiences, he knows what he’s doing and goes the extra mile for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment