Monday, March 2, 2020

Vectorise Your Logo Or Design Perfectly











About:

I will convert your low resolution Logo or Design into high quality Raster or Vector format.



What you'll get-
  • High Quality Raster
  • Vector Format (with Silver Package)
  • 100% editable, layered artwork
  • Ready to print file


My Service:
  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction or Full Refund.
  • Unlimited Revisions Until You Are Satisfied.
  • You Will Receive Lifetime Support for your Gig


Bronze Package($5)
  • 600DPI high quality JPG and PNG Transparent files.


Silver Package($25)
  • 600DPI high quality JPG and PNG Transparent with Vector File(AI) and Printable PDF.


Gold Package($45)
  • 600DPI high quality JPG and PNG Transparent with Vector File(AI), Printable PDF and Source File(PSD)


I can also Design Business Cards and Logo Designs. So If you need them, Please contact me.



If you have any questions, please just send me a message. I will do all I can to help you.


Thank you,
Ravindu

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivers the best every time

Seller's Response:

A Great Buyer! I really appreciate your feedback :) Hope to work with you again in the future. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

The best. He provided what he said he would do. Will definitely use him in the future.

Seller's Response:

A Great Buyer! I really appreciate your feedback :) Hope to work with you again in the future. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

I needed to clean up my logo and change the color.




No comments:

Post a Comment