Saturday, March 7, 2020

Vector Trace, Vectorize, Redraw, Convert Logo To Vector











About:

I will vector trace, convert logo/image to vector illustrator.
Just send me your existing low-quality logo/images. I will turn them into High-quality 300 dpi print ready vector format.



       I can Vectorize :


  • Vectorize Your logo
  • Vectorize your sketch
  • Vectorize Patches
  • 100% MANUAL Tracing
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  •  Clean and clear format
  • Free revision at any time.




NOTE: Complex Logos will cost you more. So please contact me before ordering my gig.


Thanks in advance!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very fast delivery,very easy to work with

Seller's Response:

Amazing buyer!!

Seller's Response:

great seller

Seller's Response:

Best as always. I am very happy for your work. Thank You so much for this continued work. god bless you!!

Seller's Response:

thank u its great




No comments:

Post a Comment