Thursday, March 5, 2020

Recreate Redesign Logo Vectorize Convert Jpg Png To Vector Free Ai Eps Pdf Svg











About:

Thanks for visiting my Recreate GiG.

i will Recreate low resolution images to vector the highest resolution, clean that will be ready for web and print purpose.

I WILL DO-

  • Recreate low resolution logo , image
  • Recreate image in high quality vector
  • Recreate to clean vector

  • Recreate in Fully Editable vector file.
  • Recreate with Add or remove any part
  • Recreate logo with Change colors
  • Recreate logo, image with lifetime free service



YOU CAN SEND ME (FILE)-

  • Blurry & pixelated logo or images
  • Low resolution logo or images
  • Screenshot of your logo or image
  • Scanned logo or images
  • Blurry jpg, psd, png, gif, pdf or any format.



YOU WILL GET-

  • Ai (Illustrator file/Vector), EPS, SVG, PDF
  • PNG Transparent Background (300+dpi resolution ).
  • JPEG (300+ dpi resolution)
  • PSD (Photoshop) file 



SERVICE GUARANTEED Services Guaranteed-


  • 24/7 Online support 
  • If you are not satisfied, 100% Money back guarantee
  • Super fast delivery
  • Friendly behaviour. 


Hit me now.! or



Feel free contact me.

Thank you for getting touch with me.!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My favorite seller. Will hire again soon.

Seller's Response:

My Favorite Buyer. wish to work with you for life time. be happy and take care sir.

Seller's Response:

Great designer made very good designs for us will do more business again, highly recommended

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Sir.

:

Always a pleasure working with insafcomposing. She does amazing work all the time for me. I will continue to go to her for all my graphic needs, and I highly recommend her!




No comments:

Post a Comment