Friday, March 6, 2020

Vectorize, Convert To Logo Vector In 30Mint











About:

Please contact me before ordering my gig to avoid cancellation. 



You have maybe some images,  but these images Resolution too poor, even not printable ? No worry I am here to fix these convert low Resolution image logo to vector as well as others illustrator issues.



Maybe you want to printing them for corporate use or fabrication, street sign & so on and need to improve graphics. I will give you the professional image with all format AI Source file/EPS/PDF/PSD/JPEGE/PNG  Transparent Image at 300DPI.



Why me?

✪ Super fast delivery

 Unlimited revisions

✪ 100% MANUAL Vector

✪ Unlimited revisions

✪ 100% satisfaction



What can you send me?

 Low-Resolution Images

 Scanned Images

 Drawings and Sketches

 A PSD file of the image/logo



Feel free to ask anything.

Thanks!



★★ Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure, Go Ahead and ORDER NOW!★★

Reviews


:

Fast response and delivery. Very pleased.

:

Great work, very skilled designer!

:

Perfect work!

:

MAGNIFICENT JOB!!! EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS!!!

:

Nice work, great price




No comments:

Post a Comment