Sunday, March 1, 2020

Redraw Or Convert Your Picture, Logo In Vector File











About:

Hello everyone,



I WILL PROFESSIONALLY VECTORIZE OR REDRAW ANY LOGO OR IMAGE, SKETCH TO VECTOR FILE.

 You will get the vector file of your logo (image,sketch) and can print it  to a larger size  or I can modify and customize your logo, picture.



In Premium package and Standard  package you will get a  colored  version of your artwork for free after you confirm the sketch.



 If you have any questions or want something not listed in here, please send me a message with Project description, specific instructions and  relevant files.

  I respond quickly, so feel free to contact me.

 

Thank you.



Reviews


:

Kevin was great! Great communication, great final product, great experience overall. I will be back!

:

Great - very efficient.

:

awesome job

:

Very professional and easy to work with. Great results!

:

The seller communicated promptly and was easy to work with. He sent the original markup prior to coloring it. So far, so good. I am pleased. I look forward to seeing the final design with color!




No comments:

Post a Comment