Monday, March 2, 2020

Design Vector Graphics And Convert Png Or Jpg To Ai Or Eps











About:

Welcome to my "Vector Image & Logo Tracing Service".



I am a creative designer with hands-on in designing stunning graphics and vector illustrations. 



Do you have:

  • a low-quality png or jpg image which is un-useful for web and print media?
  • a low-quality or raster logo which you need in SVG for your website?
  • or have you misplaced vector files to your logo?


If yes, then you are in the right place!



I will convert your low-quality image or logo to a high-quality vector format. A vector is scalable and can be enlarged to any size without breaking any pixel. The vector image can be used for web and print media.



What you will get?

  • Layered and editable source file
  • Source in various format e.g AI, EPS, SVG, PDF
  • Print-ready vector design where pixel never breaks
  • High quality and professional work




Manual tracing over Auto tracing

I use a graphics tablet for tracing logos by hand. I prefer to go with manual tracing over auto-tracing as auto-tracing never gets fine edges and correct fonts of images etc.



Scalability

The vector image is highly scalable, editable and we can easily change colors and shapes or objects.



I am very excited to work with you!



Thanks for visiting my gig :)

Reviews


:

Good person to work with. Gets the tasks done quickly and professionally.

:

He did a great job and I will defently work with him again! Thank you so much!

:

He is a great guy, he provided what I expected. Will recommend to all my friends ..!!

:

He is real!!!

:

Efficientmentor was the third seller I tried for a book website and I am really pleased with the results. The seller made very thoughtful observations about the project and asked relevant questions before the work was started. This showed he was thinking before jumping into the work; wish others on Fiverr would do the same. He was prompt and responsive to all requests for changes. His design eye was also very good and provided a clean, clear and impressive design for the website. I will be using this seller again and am happy to give a 5 star rating.




No comments:

Post a Comment