Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Vectorize, Redraw, Recreate Or Trace Your Logo And Images











About:

Hi Dear!

I'm a professional Photoshop and illustrator expert and vector artist. I will recreate everything by using the pen tool. I can trace your images and illustrations. Which you can scale to any size without losing quality. Vectors are ready for printing. I will provide you files in any format you want (JPG, PNG, PDF) all in High Quality, I can also deliver Editable source file in any format you prefer Like (Ai, Eps, Svg, Pdf, Psd, Tiff), etc.





My Services



    • 100% Editable Layered Artwork.
    • Print Ready Vector Files in any size you want.
    • Convert Your Image/Drawing/Sketch In Vector.

    • Recreate your images in Adobe Illustrator.
    • Redraw Any Logo/image In Illustrator.
    • Improve Your Artwork
    • Provide You Source File In Any Format As You need (Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF, PSD, TIFF, Etc) 
    • I will deliver High Quality work.
    • I will work until you are 100% satisfy and happy.
    • I will Charge Extra for Complex or Detailed Vector Tracing Work.
    • Fast Delivery is not for Complex Designs

    • I'm Not Offering Any Type of Creative Work On This Gig.


P.S: If you are unsure about how complex your image is, please contact me first before placing an order!

Eagerly waiting to hear from you!

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She did an excellent job and delivered the final product on time. i would definitely work with this seller again.

Seller's Response:

You are always welcome :)

Seller's Response:

Excellent job, great quality and fast delivery, I will gladly do business with Eesha again in the future.

:

You are always welcome :)

:

Great job !




No comments:

Post a Comment