Monday, March 2, 2020

Vectorize, Vector Tracing Or Remake In 24Hours











About:

Hi 



I am a professional graphic designer with 6 years experience! I have worked with many different agents for the past 4 years with 1000 ++ clients happy with our work. We will work on convert your any Low Resolution Image/Logo/T-shirt into high resolution Vector as you want.

And i will provide you files in any format you want (JPG, PNG, PDF) all in High Quality, and also I can deliver Editable source file in any format you prefer Like (Ai, Eps, Svg, Pdf, Psd, Tiff) etc.



You can Print converted Vector Art , Images , Sketch's , Drawing's anywhere in any size without losing quality. 

about all package gigs :

  • Fast Response Time
  • Friendly Communication 

  • Fast Delivery




about source file

  • I will send my cdr in sourcefile



Steps booking :

  • First I will give you a jpg format file with your name
  • I will give some revisions but if it was my fault I would give a revised indefinitely until the logo according to your desire
  • then I will give the source file if you have already approved the logo


you can add the files you want, such as:

  • 3d mockup
  • file editable




  • Our Services in 24 Hours Delivery.
  • For any clarifications about the project, feel free to message me anytime.

Reviews


:

Greeeeat very fast delivery and good quality! :)

:

Job done with the first try. Very good work like always. Thank you

:

Quality and fast, great service.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment