Thursday, March 5, 2020

Redraw And Vectorise Artwork Or Logo For Tshirts, Products











About:

Welcome to the right place.

Vector Tracing on High Scale 100% Manual.

You Can See My Work Portfolio: https://goo.gl/GhMkJs



What will I Provide You?


  • I'll provide you vector files like (AI, EPS, SVG etc)
  • Raster image with high quality such as PNG, JPG, BMP, PSD with 300 Dpi.

Are you facing any problem?

  • You don't have vector files for your logo?
  • Distorted when it enlarged?
  • Pixelated?
  • Do you have a blurred image of your logo? 

Don't Worry I can solve it with:

  • 100% manual tracing
  • No Auto Tracing
  • Fill with different colors 
  • Clean and clear format
Why Me? Read & Try To Understand
  • I'll give you 100% Editable Layered Artwork.
  • I'll Improve Your Artwork.
  • I'll deliver High Quality work.
  • I'll work until you are 100% satisfy and happy.
  • I'll Charge same for your Complex or Detailed Vector Tracing Work.

How To Order

  • If you are still not sure about the pricing, you may send a message before ordering.
  • Please contact me before ordering, for detailed, complex, 3D Logo etc. to avoid cancellation.
  • After receiving the drawing or final artwork, please complete the order and give me your Valuable Reviews.

Thank You

Dexterous Designer (DD)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second time working with you and all I can say is perfect, fast and worth it. Will be back for more next week

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Great work again! Very happy with Bilasaleem's work again. He works very fast and does great work. Highly recommend using his. I know I'll be back. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

:

Seller was very patient with all the changes I asked to be made. I was very HAPPY with my design.




No comments:

Post a Comment