Saturday, March 7, 2020

Turn Your Sketch Or Photo Into A Digital Version











About:

Hi, My name is ZULKI, 

I'm a Full-Time Graphic Designer.



WHY YOU MUST ORDER IN MY GIG:

  • I am a graphic designer and have more than 15 years of experience in the field.
  • Clean and Professional results. 
  • Full-Time Services.
  • Fast Response and Friendly Seller.
  • Unlimited Revisions. I work until you are satisfied with the Result!.
  • TRUSTED and PROFESSIONAL SELLER.


Workflow Methods

  1. I receive your sketch idea.
  2. I will convert your sketch into digital versions.
*In the process I open to suggestions and revisions.

                    

please, check my clients' review, they are satisfied with the result!.
                   

Every second and every detail matter equally. 

My job is done when the client is 100% satisfied with the results.



!!Let's Order now !!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!



thank you
-ZULKI-

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job! Excellent service

Seller's Response:

thanks man ;)

Seller's Response:

Excellent service, great art skills. Did more than he was asked to and went above and beyond. Thank you again . I really appreciate the work. Defiantly a go to guy !!

:

glad to help you ;). outstanding experience

:

This was such a fast easy process. Thank you for brining our logo to life




No comments:

Post a Comment