Sunday, March 8, 2020

Redraw Your Logo Or Font To Vector In 12 Hours











About:

I will convert your logo to vector  superfast.

I will manually redesign, redraw, trace, convert your low-resolution logo, icon, symbol, fonts into a high-resolution vector file.By redrawing I can improve your inferior quality logo, graphic, image using Adobe Illustrator. I will give you the original AI, EPS, PDF, SVG with high resolution JPG, PNG in 12 hours. It is ready for printing on T-shirts, business cards, flyers, etc.



Why You Should Order this Service?

  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • Fast Express Delivery in 3 Hr
  • Total REFUND Policy If you not satisfy.
  • Full copyright of your logo
  • All Vector Source files
  • Transparent logo PNG high resolution
  • Quick Response from my side


I'll deliver orders as soon as possible in less than 6 Hr 

I'll redesign/redraw/Edit/VECTORIZE/Modify your logo in 24hrs

I can improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed.

I will convert your logo into a High Quality Vector files 

like (Ai,Eps,Pdf).



Regards//



wasishah2017

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always does a great job and good communication.

Seller's Response:

professional buyer thanks!

:

Great job and fast delivery

:

I am so happy with the result, it is exactly what I asked for. Thank you.

:

Excellent attitude; collaborative. Helped me with revisions. Fast turnaround and quick responses to my questions and requests. Thank you! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment